Ideal for Tea (with hot or cold water)
• A consistent beverage of traditional Japanese tea ceremonies, ceremonial grade matcha tea can be defined as the highest grade of matcha.
• It serves one and the only purpose - the purpose of solely drinking.
• The ceremonial grade green tea powder is produced from the youngest tea leaves wherein the stems and veins are removed and the leaves are ground up using stone.
• The leaves used in the process give ceremonial grade matcha its vibrant green color, pure taste, sheer texture, and naturally sweet flavor.
• While consuming the organic ceremonial grade matcha tea, one can expect a thick green tea and consume it straight without adding any sweeteners & additional ingredients.
Rounded Edges Make For Easy Measure And Transfer Of Matcha Powder.
Sifting Matcha Smooths It Out And Lets It Blend Better Into Your Drink Or Cooking Recipe
Use To Whisk Matcha In A Tea Bowl. 100 Prong, Cut From One Piece.
A Luminous Porcelain Matcha Bowl For Preparing And Drinking Tea.
I have been looking around for matcha for months now. I am so glad to finally find some good quality matcha available in India!Anuradha, Artist
Feeling energetic and calm at the same time, loving It!Pankaj Gupta, Entrepreneur
I am happy to say that I will be a Matcha drinker for life!Subhoshree, Fitness Enthusiast
I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple of years back. That was the time i came across mymatcha. I couldn't be more satisfied with the quality of Matcha green tea.Risvi Jahaan, Education Counse
I came across MyMatcha a few months back and decided to try one of their products while exploring their range of Original Japanese Matcha Green Tea. I must say that they have impressed me to the core.Neena Puri, House Maker
My son-in-law recommended me MyMatcha and I started taking it a couple of times every day. I am no advocate of any brand but if something is working for you, for sure the quality of that product is supreme.Gopal Behal, Business Owner