This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What information do we collect? We only collect information that is necessary to complete your order.This includes your:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
- How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org